Senate bill 1025, which could be approved as quickly as possible, will basically make regulation an executive order authorized by US President Donald Trump in 2018 that prohibited U.S. citizen, permanent homeowners and companies from purchasing, holding, trading or spending petro, the cryptocurrency produced by the Venezuelan federal government and also supposedly backed by the nation’s oil reserve.
Rates & Stats
Join Our Mailing List
Get all of our free resources and blog updates straight to your inbox!
- Identity Thief Stole $5Million on Cloud Computing to Mine Cryptocurrency
- Alleged Unregistered Telegram Cryptocurrency Halted by SEC
- US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Published Its First Cryptocurrency Guidance for Calculating Taxes
- BBB Warns About Threats of Cryptocurrency
- Hacker’s Parents Sentenced After Selling Stolen Cryptocurrency